Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product Review: TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo


So recently I had really bright red hair, and the color would fade after 3 washes so I thought it was time to invest in a good Dry shampoo. I got the TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo from my local CosmoProf. I LOOOOVE this stuff! It's great as long as you know how to use it, and it's absolutely horrific if you don't. So if your hair is feeling a little oily and you want to soak up the oil you spray the dry shampoo into your hair and wait until it dries. After it dries it turns a nasty whitish color that looks like you poured flour all over your head. So what you have to do is take your fingers and rub the prouduct into your scalp. Basically you want to scratch your head with the pads of your fingers until the product is all absorbed and Voila! You'll have great texture and no greasy hair, this stuff  gets the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment